PPSC Special Education, Ombudsperson and Auqaf Department Jobs Latest Advertisement: Jobs published on 26 December 2017 in Jang newspaper. Here is complete detail on how to apply for special education jobs, ombudsperson and Auqaf department. This advertisement was announced by PPSC for post of Junior Special Education Teachers (Deaf), Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped), Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Retarded), Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind). Education required for Special Education is M.A. (Special Education) in 2nd Division or Grade C with certificate of the required special education fields. PPSC has anounced in ombudsperson department for the post of Cashier. Education required for cashier are B.Com(Hons) / BBA / B.Com(I.T). PPSC Auqaf department post announced Anaesthetist qualification required M.B.B.S.
Advertisement Published in the Newspaper Jang on 26 December 2017.
|Published Date||26 December 2017|
|Last Date||09 January 2018|
|Published in||Jang News|
|Type of Job||Govt.|
Directorate Of Special Education Of Punjab Special Education Department:-
- Junior Special Education Teachers (Deaf)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Retarded)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind)
Jobs in the Ombudsperson (Mohtasib), Punjab:-
Jobs in Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department:
How to Apply for PPSC Special Education, Ombudsperson and Auqaf Department Jobs Latest Advertisement 2018:
- Apply Online through PPSC.
- Pay challan of 600 to mentioned banks.
- Send online application form to PPSC
- Download Advertisement image Click here
- Last to apply: 09 January 2018